Support Links >>>
Learn how to set up and use iCatcher's features to their full potential.
Many thousands of people around the world use iCatcher software. See iCatcher
i-Catcher Wildlife captures fantastic scenes from nature. Have a look at
some of the best.
Find out about suitable equipment for use with iCatcher, from cameras to
lighting, and more.
i-Catcher Console change log
This is the log of changes for the current version of i-Catcher
Console. "Internal Build" refers to builds comprising a collection
of changes, but where development was not to a point where an upload was
considered necessary, or where more changes were required to produce a
stable build. Internal builds also include OEM-specific changes. Builds may
also include internal fixes/procedural changes that are not shown here.
Build 13 - 11/4/2006
• Fixed the web playback jumping to the first image when stopping and playing again.
• Fixed an occasional overflow error when adding images to the playback cache.
Build 12 - 25/3/2006
• Updated the feed wizard to include the Planet cameras, the Panasonic WVC-NM100 and BL-C30A, the GrandTec IP Cam II and the Sony SNC-P5.
• Updated the Java applets to fix some redrawing issues.
• Forced the feed into the scheduled state after loading settings from the Console.
• Fixed selecting the DCS-1000 in the device wizard crashing with Type mismatch.
Build 9 - 6/1/2006
• Added notes to the feed wizard about Toshiba cameras and authentication.
• Added Sitecom cameras to the feed wizard.
• Added a "Manual" option to the feed wizard and removed the "Add feed" from the local feeds form.
• Added an option to startup Console hidden if the system tray icon is enabled.
• Fixed the frame rate counter showing "-1.#J" if a feed is stopped.
• Stopped a crash on shutdown when a feed form is in full screen mode.
Build 7 - 8/12/2005
• First public release.
• Added a system tray icon and code to hide/show the main Console bar.
• Added resizable feed windows with a full screen mode.
• Added hotkeys to zoom in/out and go to full screen.
• Advanced playback controls (backwards play) in local playback.
• Improved device wizard and added new devices.
• Increased web server performance and responsiveness.
• Added Panasonic PTZ support.
• Added the head up display to the feed windows.
• Dynamic live views to save bandwidth (streams at viewer size).
• Added a Double speed option to the web playback.
• Made the feed window flash when bringing it to the top for easy location.
• Better support for Unicode text in emails sent via SMTP.