Support Links >>>
Learn how to set up and use iCatcher's features to their full potential.
Many thousands of people around the world use iCatcher software. See iCatcher
i-Catcher Wildlife captures fantastic scenes from nature. Have a look at
some of the best.
Find out about suitable equipment for use with iCatcher, from cameras to
lighting, and more.
i-Catcher Console change log
This is the log of changes for the current version of i-Catcher
Console. "Internal Build" refers to builds comprising a collection
of changes, but where development was not to a point where an upload was
considered necessary, or where more changes were required to produce a
stable build. Internal builds also include OEM-specific changes. Builds may
also include internal fixes/procedural changes that are not shown here.
Build 11 - 23/09/2005
• Much improved web based live view and web playback.
• Fixed a MJPEG feed killing off existing MJPEG feeds.
• Fixed a possible crash in the AVI Generation code.
• Minor fixes with the WDM system.
• Deleted feed settings when deleting a local node.
• Made the feed window flash when bringing it to the top.
• Updated some network camera URLs.
• Added support for extra some non standard MJPEG cameras.
• Changed the colour options in the web admin to HTML hex values.
• Moved "Save images" and "Only show motion" from the feed window to settings.
Build 4 - 02/08/2005
• First public release.
• Improved performance with faster frame rates/and lower CPU.
• New faster streaming of live feeds and playback sessions.
• Indexing of images for instant playback.
• Better PDA and mobile view support.
• Image enhancement in playback.
• Support for more IP cameras including Sony, Axis and Toshiba.
• PTZ camera control via the web interface.
• Embeddable streaming live view for your own web pages.