Support Links >>>
Learn how to set up and use iCatcher's features to their full potential.
Many thousands of people around the world use iCatcher software. See iCatcher
i-Catcher Wildlife captures fantastic scenes from nature. Have a look at
some of the best.
Find out about suitable equipment for use with iCatcher, from cameras to
lighting, and more.
i-Catcher Console change log
This is the log of changes for the current version of i-Catcher
Console. "Internal Build" refers to builds comprising a collection
of changes, but where development was not to a point where an upload was
considered necessary, or where more changes were required to produce a
stable build. Internal builds also include OEM-specific changes. Builds may
also include internal fixes/procedural changes that are not shown here.
Build 52 - 10/09/2004
• Fixed the auto tuning algorithm to filter out noise.
Build 51 - 05/08/2004
• Added a fix for the 1 x 1 images form the Axis cameras.
• Autodetected the URL in the feed wizard when pasted into the address box.
Build 50 - 21/07/2004
• Fixed the status LED flickering.
• Added Toshiba network cameras to the feed wizard.
• Fixed Console disabling all the masks on a remote Client after editing them.
• Added an option to enable/disable masks.
Build 49 - 16/07/2004
• Fixed the SMS alerts sending the recipient name as the message text.
Build 48 - 14/07/2004
• Used a small title bar on the feed windows.
• Added the buttons to the feed window for feed settings and masks.
• Removed the hover highlight on the playback date selection.
• Changed the default windows message destination to the local machine name.
• Fixed the playback date selection crashing in windows 9x.
Build 47 - 09/07/2004
• Added pre-emptive recording.
• Fixed a "timed out" message when accessing the feed settings.
Build 46 - 07/07/2004
• Added an option to add/remove i-Catcher Console to the startup group.
• Improved performance and decreased size of the Node.
• Removed Thumbs.db and pspbrwse.jbf when doing an archive.
• Copied the file as well as the image to the clipboard from the playback.
• Added the D-Link DCS-2000 camera to the feed wizard.
• Removed the Last feed accessed statistic (Obsoleted by session statistics).
Build 45 - 18/06/2004
• Removed an erroneous mask appearing when no masks are configured.
• Fixed the automatic archive prompt not disappearing.
Build 44 - 14/06/2004
• Revised the playback session expiry code. Fixed error 9, Subscript out of range.
• Added the D-Link DCS-1000 camera to the feed wizard.
Build 43 - 11/06/2004
• First public release.
• Gallery feature.
• Web site creator.
• Enhanced and improved web interface.
• Windows messaging alerts.
• Extra security features.
• New feed communication architecture.
• Improved management/administration.
• New and Improved Masking System.
• Intuitive Scheduling System.
• Improved playback system.